Effective December 23, 2021
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use the information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- The way we keep your information; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
What information we may collect about you
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on our website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. We may collect and process the following information which may include your personal data:
- names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; job titles; data collected from surveys; usernames; passwords; contact or authentication data; information you provide when using our products (e.g., business name, business email, business address, business fax, company website, etc.); and other similar information.
- your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We may automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How we will use the information we collect about you
We further process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary to implement the contract, render our Services or you have given your prior consent.
Moreover, we may use the information we collect or receive: to facilitate account creation and logon process, to manage user accounts, to request feedback, to protect our Services, to enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract, to respond to legal requests and prevent harm, to fulfill and manage your orders, to deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user, to respond to user inquiries/offer support to users, to send you marketing and promotional communications, to send administrative information to you, to deliver targeted advertising to you.
We do not collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you notice we collect and process personal data of anyone under this age, please contact us. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the websites or Services.
Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
- We may share your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- We may share your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may share your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
The way we keep your information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We have no obligation to keep your personal information for longer than three (3) months past the termination of the user’s account. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. You have the following rights over the way your personal data are processed:
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we process about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- You can ask for supplying, correcting or deleting personal information held about you.
- You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
- You can withdraw your consent for data processing.
- You can obtain a copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider